Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why my 1 1/2 year old ROCKS!

First I told you about why my 3 year old ROCKS and DOESN'T ROCK, now let me tell you about why my one and a half year old (almost) rocks my world!

-She is ridiculously hilarious, she does the silliest things.

-She is so smart, she talks up a storm, including two word phrases.

-Her face lights up when I walk in the room.

-She goes to bed without a peep.

-She loves to kiss and hug little dollies.

-She eats pretty much everything you give her.

-She is super strong and resilient. She jumps up after taking huge falls.

-She loves to sit on my lap and sing songs or read books.

- She gives The. Best. Hugs.

-She loves to cuddle at night.

Yeah, she rocks!


6 comments:

Jill @ Live Laugh Blog said...

Tell me more about this whole going to bed with out a peep. What did you do?? I'm desperate, as our 8 month old is now upstairs in the bonus room with us.. still awake.

Arg.


and by the way, she's adorable!!

Jules said...

We tried the pick up/put down method. After our bedtime routine is over, I lay her down and walk out of the room. When she cried I would go in and try to comfort her with her pacifier, rubbing her back, etc. If she still cried I picked her up and rocked her gently until she calmed down. Then I would lay her back down and leave the room. If she cried again, I would pick her up, quiet her down again, then lay her down, all without saying a word. This went on a looooong time the first few nights. Then it just clicked with her and she stopped crying for me.

Although she still wakes up around 2 AM and she does NOT go back to sleep, no matter what I do. So she ends up in bed with me again.

I hope you can find something that works for you guys!!!!

Noah said...

She is just too cute! I love all that red hair!

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I love learning more about your youngest. :) thanks for sharing this. You know I am a big fan of listing these traits out. well done.

Anonymous said...

打工兼差



禮服店



酒店工作



酒店打工



酒店兼職



寒假打工



酒店經紀



台北酒店



酒店上班



酒店經紀人



台北酒店經紀



酒店兼差

aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7