Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Why My 1 1/2 Year Old DOESN'T Rock!

First check out why Chloe rocks and doesn't rock the house.

And why Ali has some major rockage going on. Now here is why Miss CrazyGirl doesn't exactly rock my world.

-She has slept through the night four times in 16 months.

-She is on a MAJOR food strike.

-She hates milk.

-She tosses food all over the place.

-She throws blue-in-the-face, kicking-and-screaming tantrums several times a day.

-She jumps up in the middle of diaper changes and takes off running.

-She bites. HARD.

-She says "Baby..NO NO!" while she is doing something naughty (throwing her pacifier in the trash, pulling all the wipes out of the container, dumping out a basket of toys, etc).

Yeah, I should probably stop now, this could go on for a while.

But she is cute!

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! She's definitely cute! Sounds like you've got your hands full, though... Just watch, by the time she's in elementary school she'll probably be the most laid-back kid in class. :)

Susan said...

Awww, she looks just like a little devil, I mean angel!! LOL Hopefully she starts to get less and less naughty as she gets older, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! I have a bad feeling Colin is going to be a pretty wild toddler, too.....