Tuesday, June 24, 2008

99

It's blogging tradition to post one hundred little factoids about yourself on your 100th blog post. Since I don't like following rules, I am posting 99 things about myself on my 99th post! I can't believe it took me a year and a half to blog one hundred times. I kept taking long breaks and I messed with the 'flow.' Ready?

1. I was four months pregnant when I got married.

2. I was only 18 when I got married.

3. Everyone thought we wouldn't make it more than a year.

4. We will celebrate four years this summer.

5. I have a broken back, literally.

6. My doctors don't know how I fractured my vertebrae.


7. I was 3 days overdue with my first pregnancy, and 6 days overdue with my second.


8. I didn't experience heartburn until I was 19.

9. I thought I was having a heart attack.


10. My hubby and I were friends with 6 other couples when we were first wed.

11. 5 of those couples are now divorced.

12. My best friend was 9 months pregnant at my wedding. I was 8 months pregnant at her wedding.

13. I hate my name.

14. I read a new book every other 2 days.

15. I often stay up until 1 or 2 AM reading.

16. Last night I read a 250 page book in one sitting.

17. No, I don't consider myself a geek.

18. I sleep alone since DH works graveyard shift.


19. When he sleeps with me on the weekends, I feel cramped even though we have a king sized bed.


20. My first kiss was during spin the bottle.


21. My first real kiss was behind a church.

22. I went to church five days a week during my junior high years.

23. I went to Disney World in 6th grade with a group of friends. We won a creative acting competition and got to compete at Nationals.

24. That was my first time on an airplane.

25. While I was gone my sister got engaged.

26. I have one niece and one nephew, and one more nephew on the way.

27. I would be terrified to have a son.

28. If we ever have a boy, he won't be circumsized.

29. If I won the lottery I would have as many kids as I could.

30. I rarely listen to music.

31. I drive a Durango that gets horrible gas mileage.

32. Every time I fill up my gas tank I nearly vomit.

33. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment approximately the size of a cardboard box.

34. Our rent is DIRT. CHEAP.

35. I enjoy cleaning the bathroom.

36. I've never spanked a child.

37. I was an honor student by day.

38. And a total party girl by night.

39. I didn't shoplift as a kid or teen.

40. I've shoplifted as an adult.

41. I'm allergic to bananas and all kinds of metal.

42. I've never been stung by a bee.

43. I might be allergic to bees.

44. I was assistant manager at two different jobs by the time I was 16.

45. I dated the same guy from 8th grade to 11th grade.

46. He just recently got out of prison.

47. I was friends with pretty much everyone in high school.

48. I have been in too many car wrecks to count.

49. I was voted "Most Likely to Wreck the Driver's Ed Car" in junior high.

50. I hopped a curb in the driver's ed car 2 months later.

51. I still have problems figuring out left from right.


52. I had an eating disorder for many years.


53. I think NASA and the space program is a waste of time and money.


54. I could easily eat hot and fresh French Fries for every meal for the rest of my life.


55. The smell of pickles makes me sick.


56. I decided to use my children's real names on this blog.


57. I am going to school to be a high school geography/social studies teacher. Or an English teacher.

58. Although I really want to be a high school counselor.

59. I went on vacation with my family to Northern Idaho when I was 4 months pregnant with my first daughter.

60. I threw up on the airplane.

61. I haven't been on an airplane since.

62. I had severe post partum depression after my second daughter was born.

63. I have thousands of freckles.

64 . I tried to count them once and got to 200 just on one leg

65. I get sunburns really easily.

66. I love to cook and bake.


67. I enjoy doing homework. And taking tests.


68. I love love love scrapbooking.


69. My favorite number is 11.


70. I am a total homebody.


71. I feel guilty all the time over stupid little things.


72. My favorite two TV shows are Friends and ER.


73. My sister is my best friend.

74. I am the complete opposite of my sister.


75. I grow my nails long.

76. And then go on a biting frenzy and chew them down to nubbins.

77. Although I told everyone I wanted to have a boy, I really wanted my second child to be another girl.

78. I have really intense dreams.

79. I know a little bit about a lot of things.

80. But I know nothing about cars, science, technology and electronics.

81. I type 85+ words per minute.

82. I'm a HORRIBLE housekeeper.

83. When the kids spend the night with my in laws or parents, I sleep until noon.

84. I have a bleeding disorder, my blood does not clot properly.

85. I have been life flighted before.

86. I love learning about other cultures.

87. I am a Democrat.

88. I am a total cheapie, I never buy name brand things.

89. I love yard sales, but not when I have to drag my kiddos along.

90. I can name 140 of the world's countries in five minutes.

91. I love watching documentaries.

92. I'm scared of change.

93. My favorite holiday is Christmas, followed by Thanksgiving.

94. I am named after my paternal grandmother.

95. I'm a total procrastinator.

96. I worked at Dairy Queen through most of high school

97. I gained sixty pounds during my first pregnancy.

98. I am addicted to sunflower seeds and caffeine.

99. I rarely wear shoes.

Thanks for reading! Cheers to 99 more!

7 comments:

Kyle and Samantha said...

Hey Slewej!

Many comments about this fun post of yours! First of all-congrats on getting to post #99! I have only done like 5 posts and I feel like they're a waste of time since probably nobody reads them-oh well! Secondly-I LOVE your name! Who else in the world do I call Slewej and Jewels (: I wish that were my name! Also, one of my FAVORITE shows is Friends-and I liked your use of the word nubbin (did you realize that was a Friends word? - Chandler's third nipple!)

There were many things on your list I didn't know about you, so that was way fun to read. We really need to get together next time Kyle and I are in Burley. In fact, we will be in Burley the weekend of July 18th for Natalie's wedding (she and Matt Yost are getting married-can yyou believe it!) anyway, you should let me know what your plans are and maybe we can hang out-I would love to see your beautiful girls and for you to mee my Sky!

Also, I want you to know I LOVE READING YOUR POSTS! They arfe soo hilarious and interesting and have a lot of good information (like the grocery game-I gave your email addy as the referral) Bur I was wondering if you have ever thought about writing? You may not know this, but you are a talented writer-I LOVE all your blogs. All I am saying is that if one day I see a book on parenting or making yummy, cheap meals or some other helpful book by Julie Pizarro-I won't be surprised!

Luv ya!

Jules said...

Awww Mas, you are so sweet!!! I miss you like crazy!

And holy crap, Natalie and Matt? That is an unexpected couple! LOL!

Laura said...

Yay! I love reading these lists. I always like discovering how much I already know about someone, and then learning things I didn't know too! :)

suzy2110 said...

I'm with Laura, I love reading these and learning new things! :-) I'm surprised you didn't mention your ability to shoot a grape out of your nose, or did I miss it!

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

qishaya said...

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information ed hardy ed hardy ed hardy clothing ed hardy clothing ed hardy shoes ed hardy shoes don ed hardy don ed hardy ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothes ed hardy bags ed hardy bags ed hardy swimwear ed hardy swimwear ed hardy jeans ed hardy jeans ed hardy mens ed hardy mens Thank you for the information

aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7