It's blogging tradition to post one hundred little factoids about yourself on your 100th blog post. Since I don't like following rules, I am posting 99 things about myself on my 99th post! I can't believe it took me a year and a half to blog one hundred times. I kept taking long breaks and I messed with the 'flow.' Ready?
1. I was four months pregnant when I got married.
2. I was only 18 when I got married.
3. Everyone thought we wouldn't make it more than a year.
4. We will celebrate four years this summer.
5. I have a broken back, literally.
6. My doctors don't know how I fractured my vertebrae.
7. I was 3 days overdue with my first pregnancy, and 6 days overdue with my second.
8. I didn't experience heartburn until I was 19.
9. I thought I was having a heart attack.
10. My hubby and I were friends with 6 other couples when we were first wed.
11. 5 of those couples are now divorced.
12. My best friend was 9 months pregnant at my wedding. I was 8 months pregnant at her wedding.
13. I hate my name.
14. I read a new book every other 2 days.
15. I often stay up until 1 or 2 AM reading.
16. Last night I read a 250 page book in one sitting.
17. No, I don't consider myself a geek.
18. I sleep alone since DH works graveyard shift.
19. When he sleeps with me on the weekends, I feel cramped even though we have a king sized bed.
20. My first kiss was during spin the bottle.
21. My first real kiss was behind a church.
22. I went to church five days a week during my junior high years.
23. I went to Disney World in 6th grade with a group of friends. We won a creative acting competition and got to compete at Nationals.
24. That was my first time on an airplane.
25. While I was gone my sister got engaged.
26. I have one niece and one nephew, and one more nephew on the way.
27. I would be terrified to have a son.
28. If we ever have a boy, he won't be circumsized.
29. If I won the lottery I would have as many kids as I could.
30. I rarely listen to music.
31. I drive a Durango that gets horrible gas mileage.
32. Every time I fill up my gas tank I nearly vomit.
33. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment approximately the size of a cardboard box.
34. Our rent is DIRT. CHEAP.
35. I enjoy cleaning the bathroom.
36. I've never spanked a child.
37. I was an honor student by day.
38. And a total party girl by night.
39. I didn't shoplift as a kid or teen.
40. I've shoplifted as an adult.
41. I'm allergic to bananas and all kinds of metal.
42. I've never been stung by a bee.
43. I might be allergic to bees.
44. I was assistant manager at two different jobs by the time I was 16.
45. I dated the same guy from 8th grade to 11th grade.
46. He just recently got out of prison.
47. I was friends with pretty much everyone in high school.
48. I have been in too many car wrecks to count.
49. I was voted "Most Likely to Wreck the Driver's Ed Car" in junior high.
50. I hopped a curb in the driver's ed car 2 months later.
51. I still have problems figuring out left from right.
52. I had an eating disorder for many years.
53. I think NASA and the space program is a waste of time and money.
54. I could easily eat hot and fresh French Fries for every meal for the rest of my life.
55. The smell of pickles makes me sick.
56. I decided to use my children's real names on this blog.
57. I am going to school to be a high school geography/social studies teacher. Or an English teacher.
58. Although I really want to be a high school counselor.
59. I went on vacation with my family to Northern Idaho when I was 4 months pregnant with my first daughter.
60. I threw up on the airplane.
61. I haven't been on an airplane since.
62. I had severe post partum depression after my second daughter was born.
63. I have thousands of freckles.
64 . I tried to count them once and got to 200 just on one leg
65. I get sunburns really easily.
66. I love to cook and bake.
67. I enjoy doing homework. And taking tests.
68. I love love love scrapbooking.
69. My favorite number is 11.
70. I am a total homebody.
71. I feel guilty all the time over stupid little things.
72. My favorite two TV shows are Friends and ER.
73. My sister is my best friend.
74. I am the complete opposite of my sister.
75. I grow my nails long.
76. And then go on a biting frenzy and chew them down to nubbins.
77. Although I told everyone I wanted to have a boy, I really wanted my second child to be another girl.
78. I have really intense dreams.
79. I know a little bit about a lot of things.
80. But I know nothing about cars, science, technology and electronics.
81. I type 85+ words per minute.
82. I'm a HORRIBLE housekeeper.
83. When the kids spend the night with my in laws or parents, I sleep until noon.
84. I have a bleeding disorder, my blood does not clot properly.
85. I have been life flighted before.
86. I love learning about other cultures.
87. I am a Democrat.
88. I am a total cheapie, I never buy name brand things.
89. I love yard sales, but not when I have to drag my kiddos along.
90. I can name 140 of the world's countries in five minutes.
91. I love watching documentaries.
92. I'm scared of change.
93. My favorite holiday is Christmas, followed by Thanksgiving.
94. I am named after my paternal grandmother.
95. I'm a total procrastinator.
96. I worked at Dairy Queen through most of high school
97. I gained sixty pounds during my first pregnancy.
98. I am addicted to sunflower seeds and caffeine.
99. I rarely wear shoes.
Thanks for reading! Cheers to 99 more!