Friday, April 25, 2008

I did it.

I just finished re-enrolling in college. I have two semesters to go until I graduate. Since I have the reputation as The Person Who Can't Finish Anything, I am really excited to be able to have a little piece of paper that says I saw a task through to the end.

So this summer I will be taking a Biology class and lab (scared) a Physical Geology class and lab (terrified) an independent study Cultural Geography course (holy crap) and a secondary education seminar (worried). I am a bit nervous about taking two lab classes at once. I had to have the Academic Dean sign a course overload waiver since it is a short semester with a lot of info crammed into it.

I found the course overload waiver very interesting. I'm a little upset that my nurse didn't offer to sign a Chaos Overload waiver when my second daughter was born! I should totally sue for mental health damages.

I am very excited about going back to school though. I took two years off, so it is about time I got my big booty back in the game! And I am ecstatic about dropping a G on tattered used textbooks. Sigh.

9 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

way to go! I'm like 98% sure I'd die of fright trying to go back to school now. I'm just tooooo old. sigh. good thing I did mine all at once. I really can't imagine it now. I love learning though...so maybe it would be okay. maybe....

Laura said...

That's fantastic, Julie!!! Congratulations! You'll do great. I'm so proud of you!!

Mandy said...

Way to go Julie! I can tell ya that it's HARD work, but it is SO worth it.

As for college textbooks... I wrote about that the other day:
http://www.quietradical.com/?p=23

Good luck!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill @ Live, Laugh, Blog said...

Let's try this again...

I think it's awesome that you are going back to school! I hope there is a Starbucks on campus, so you can use the giftcard you've won!

Congratulations! I hope it will come into good use!

Jules said...

Oh yay Jill! Thank you!!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Yay! I am proud of you, girl!

(Okay, experimenting with comments sign-in. LMK if this allows you to email me back or if it comes up as no-reply at blogger . . .)

But seriously - I am PROUD of you!

qishaya said...

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information ed hardy ed hardy ed hardy clothing ed hardy clothing ed hardy shoes ed hardy shoes don ed hardy don ed hardy ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothes ed hardy bags ed hardy bags ed hardy swimwear ed hardy swimwear ed hardy jeans ed hardy jeans ed hardy mens ed hardy mens Thank you for the information

aiya said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7